Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crafties...

I've been feeling very creative lately...

just too lazy to do anything about it! LOL! But I did manage to make a few projects a couple weeks ago that I haven't shared yet. Above is an altered tin box with a magnet set. I've been holding on to this tin box for a while now...just waiting for the perfect project! So I covered the top of it with a Studio Calico joiurnaling card and then used Prima page pebbles to embelish simple round magnets and presto! It was that easy and makes a perfect quick gift!

And then I made these sweet little mini note books with two of the other journaling cards and bound them with my bind it all machine. They are so cute I don't wanna use them! LOL!

And then I got in the valentine mood and made some simple valentines! Using some Crate Paper and American Crafts papers. If you look closely you can see on the cards on the right and left, I used the bottom edge of the American Crafts paper where the name of the paper line is printed. It was too cute to not use!

These I used the Webster Pages papers and a splash of Jenni Bowlin and did a bit of machine stitching. I really do LOVE my sewing machine.
Well that's all for now. I'll be posting again soon with pics from our snow flurries! Yep, we had snow in South Louisiana! Didn't stick around...but there was definatly cold white stuff falling from the sky!

2 comments:

扇子 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Callista said...

love it all!