Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy Weekend...

Not much going on here this weekend. And it's nice.

Zane was invited to a birthday party today so we went hang out there. It was nice to see some folks that I otherwise only see on facebook! LOL! The hostess, my friend Angel made the cutest Mickey Mouse sugar cookies...they were awesome. You can tell from Zane's icing covered mouth that he enjoyed more than his share.

Yesterday we went hunting for some accessories for the Easter Tea and I'd say were were pretty successful. When we got home I had a quick little mini photo shoot for a fun little project I was asked to participate in.
I love how they turned out. I'll share more on that very soon!

So tomorrow is Monday...another work week begins. Strange thing is that for the first time in a LONG time, I don't mind. I'm not dreading it. I'm not excited about it either but I don't feel that ugghhhh feeling...you know. Strange. Well happy Sunday to you. Laters!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey Michelle:) I just read your interview over at the little red suitcase:) Love the red suitcase photo:) to boot! Beautiful creations. I am crazy about vintage jewerly!!!!! I will for be checking the shop!

Callista said...

love the suitcases and your little man's pic with the mickey ears is too cute! glad you had a nice weekend!