Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Sunday Recap

This year Easter felt easy.
Not that it was every "hard"...it just felt effortless. Easy. I can't really explain it.
Granted we didn't get around to dying eggs...but we did enjoy the day.
Z even got some fishing in. *giggle*
Got to see this beautiful little girl...who we don't see near enough. (my brother's daughter)
Zane really had a blast most of the day just playing in the water fountain. Thankfully, his aunts gave him clothes for his Easter gifts! He was soaked!

I didn't take many pics of the day but I was so pleased when I snapped this one...

Perfect capture of my little guy's personality!

And more of my sweet nieces...
They are getting so big! I had the best time just watching them together. Mya is so tender and sweet and protective of her little sister. I love that she is turning into that kind of little lady.
Needless to say by the end of the afternoon my little guy needed a nap something awful and as "in a mood".
But he played hard and had a blast so sleep came easy as soon as we get in the car to go home!
As we walked to the car I turn to see this...
And quickly grabbed my camera. More sweet moments between sisters.
Oh what it must be like to share that bond. *heart*
So no sooner Z opened his eyes from his nap he went strait to his Easter basket looking for his egg sidewalk chalk.
He never really had much of an interest in sidewalk chalk but I guess it's hard to resist egg shaped chalk...from the Easter Bunny of all people!
We drew and played for what seemed like hours...well at least the better part of two hours or so.
Till we had this masterpiece! A track for his monster trucks!
Talk about a happy kid!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I just saw this msg! lol
BOOOOOOOOO! (I'm excited for you)
BOOOOOOOOO! (Really I am)
BOOOOOOOOO! (I totally wanna go)
BOOOOOOOOO! (Dang job)
BOOOOOOOOO! (Really I'm happy 4U)
BOOOOOOOOO! (I miss you)
;)

booo! (sorry...that one slipped)

April 5, 2010 8:33 AM


hahahhaha you are too funny!!
I miss you too!
awesome photos! I miss your pretty face!
love you!
B

Callista said...

Love the pics! you always take the best pics. glad you had a nice Easter.

Susie said...

I love it. Z playing in the fountain is too cute.

I've always wanted sisters. Those sweet girls look precious together.