Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Blogger...I've missed you

I really have missed blogging...but I've been slammed with lots of things lately. Fun things...but busy, busy, BUSY! Lots of jewelry parties and enjoying this wonderful weather in between!

I've made lots of things lately...
New things... like cute little bobby pins!
I also made and kept a few new pieces for myself. This is my new favorite pair of earrings and my new "goes with everything" necklace. I have one up for grabs in my etsy shop too.
I even found time to scrap (still not real sure how I managed that). Got to play with last month's Masters kit and wow I had fun with some home decor items!
Enjoyed lots of yummy seasonal foods outside on the picnic table. My favorite kind of dining.
What else? hmmm...OH lots of 365 pictures. Some of the above shots were actually 365s. This time around I'm not just doing self portraits, I'm also including shots of things we are doing, foods we are eatting, etc.

And you know I have to get some cute outfit shots.

Well that's all I got for now. I'll try not to wait so long before we meet again!

1 comment:

Beth said...

those pins are adorable!!! I love them sooo much!
Giving you a shout out on my blog.
BUt, it's not posted yet.. It will be in about an hour. (9:15 sat)
Love you!
hope you guys are having a fun movie night!