Monday, April 19, 2010

On this day...

On this day...8 years ago, I married my best friend. I know...everybody says that.
But he really is my best friend. Through thick and thin. Good times and bad. Sickness and health. For richer or poorer. In the eight years we have been married we have survived a lot already. Horrible life threatening illness, loss of family members, loss of jobs, birth of a beautiful son, devistating hurricanes...all of which have managed to make us stronger.

On this day eight years ago I knew this man would provide for me.
I knew he would make a great husband...and father for that matter.
And yet I continue to be suprised by him every day of our lives.
The day I put this white dress on and said those vows, I knew it was forever.
I knew we would grow and change together.
But I could never have imagined just how exciting and fulfilling that growth and change would be.
On this day in 2010, I'm just as excited and in love as the day I put that dress on.

5 comments:

Beth said...

awww I love you guys!

Callista said...

so sweet! Happy 8th. Cheers!

Hope's Treasured Moments said...

Happy Anniversary baby, got you on my mind....(couldn't resist the song quote)...LOVE Y'ALL BUNCHES!!

Beth said...

Geez, get a f@cking life you stupid spam f@ckers!!

瑜吟瑜吟 said...

天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。..................................................