Wednesday, May 05, 2010

As promised....

More pretties from the amazingly talented Beth Perry! For the one above I requested that she make me an all black one that I could wear with a dress, a tank, a t-shirt, whatever...and this is the amazing bib necklace she came up with.

Below was a pretty little colorful suprise she whipped up for me! I love it...mainly cause it's not one I asked her to make and yet it's perfect! I tend to go towards the practical and the "goes with more" attitude so needless to say I most likely would have not ordered one like this. But not that I have it, I know I'm gonna get a ton of wear out of it!
And finally the tone on tone white/cream bib necklace...
Isn't it a dream? This summer is gonna be quite sassy with all these stylish pretties!!

3 comments:

Callista said...

LOVE the black one!

Christina said...

Sooo soo pretty!! I love your new ink too, it goes fabulous with the black flowers!
xo

dare713llflagg0 said...

Good health is above wealth.健康重於財富,要保重自己哦! ....................................................