Monday, May 03, 2010

Scared for Life...again

Yep, I finally did it...after much discussion and thought...I finally got that tattoo I've been think about.
*necklace made by the super talented Beth Perry...more on that in it's very own post later*

So much thought that I even went the week before and had her (Kristin with Art Addiction) put the stencil on my so I could go home and "live with it" to make sure I was ok with the placement.
As soon as she put it on me I wanted to get it done. But we had company coming over and I to get home. So I waited. I watched it fade and disappear that week and it made me sad. That's how I knew I was ready for it.
I couldn't be happier with it.

3 comments:

Beth said...

love it sooo much babe!! I love that tat sooo much!

Susie said...

It looks awesome, really tasteful and delicate. It suits you!

Callista said...

love it! Great choice!