Monday, July 05, 2010

My Yankie Doodle Sweetheart....

Another wonderful holiday has come and gone.
We played it pretty low key this forth of July since David was on call all weekend. He has gotten 13 or 14 calls and we still have till the end of today! He is exhausted! But it didn't slow him down or keep him from making it a wonderful holiday for Z.
He grilled up some burgers and hot dogs...which were YUMmmy!
And I was very happy to have fresh tomatoes thanks to a sweet neighbor!
Then it was off to the levee to see the fireworks.
We sat on the hood of the Jeep and enjoyed the show...
well till Z decided he didn't like the fireworks and wanted to sit in the Jeep.
And what fourth of July would be complete for a three year old without sparklers? He loved them...and he was introduced to pops. He was a very happy boy.
And finally, here is one of my 365s...It's been a while since I shared them here.
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Blog ya later!

No comments: