Monday, July 05, 2010

Sweet little cousin Brady

My little cousin Brady is turning a year old. To mark this occassion, him momma asked me to take some first birthday pics for her. What a huge honor. These are pictures she will have and cherish forever. Pictures she could have gone to a studio and paid good money for. But she trusted me to do them for her. I'm truely honored.
So I packed up my trusty 'ol camera and headed out to the Plaquemine Locks to meet them.
It was horribly hot and sticky and the grass was wet with morning dew but the lighting was perfect and otherwise a beautiful day.
Brady was a perfect little ham.
He gave me lots of shots and emotions to work with!
I see why my photog friends enjoy what they do so much.
My cousin was pleased and was I...makes me wanna take Z for another photo shoot;) I'm sure you'll be seeing more this little ham soon since we will be attending his birthday party in a couple weeks. A birthday party at the new water park in town...SO many photo ops!!

No comments: