Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Bird Nest Update

Ok so now that we know what we are having, we can plan, plan, plan.  So I found the color scheme we will be going with and found a photo of the inspiration room.

It's classic yet trendy...traditional, yet modern.  I love the mesh of design.
Now with a color scheme picked out I thought we would go with sort of a nature theme.  So much fun!

Below is some wall art I'm admiring and considering now...

For bedding, I think I'm going to attempt to make my own...or at least cover Zane's baby bedding in new material and freshen it up a bit.  Here are my fabric choices I'm thinking about...
Lots of inspiration and lots to share.  Lets make this a little series, shall we?

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the choices!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!