Friday, January 28, 2011

Belly Shots - 21 Weeks

Baby bird update!!  So I got impatient with waiting on maternity pictures so I broke out the trusty 'ol camera remote and did some self portraits.
And I'm so glad I did.  I figured that when I'm showing a lot more that I may not be "into" pics.
 I had lots of fun shooting these but since they were taken in my driveway I'm sure the folks passing on my street thought I was totally crazy.
 So this will be my half way mark pics.
 I'll be taking plenty more I'm sure.  But these will more than likely be my favorites since I'm not crazy swollen yet.
Oh and one more thing to share...
This is the updated patterns for the fabrics in the baby's room.  They are ordered and on the way!  I can't wait!!

2 comments:

jeny said...

Great colors for the nursery. Grey and yellow are so calming. Great pictures too :) Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

adorable :) love the colors for the room. :)