Tuesday, February 01, 2011

We *HEART* These!!

I stumbled across these darling leg/arm warmers when looking for some cool digs for the baby bird.
I knew I had to get some for Z since he has so many great short sleeve shirts (it is South Louisiana after all) and you never know what the weather will do around here!
I got these from Mamma Runs with Scissors on Etsy.   Zane just loves them!!  He loves that he doesn't have a bulky long sleeve shirt under his tshirt.  And I love how cute and stylish they are...even with his typical Toy Story tshirt;)
Ok, so now you want a pair (or six), right?  Well you are in luck.  Just comment on this post for a chance to win your very own pair (of your choice) from Mamma Runs with Scissors Etsy shop.

They are cool for little boys like Z, but adorable for leg warmers for little chunky baby legs or under cute little girlie skirts or even dress up tutus!!  

*Prize will be sent directly to you from Mamma Runs with Scissors* 

So comment for your chance to win!!
*I'll draw a winner Sunday night (2/6/11)

12 comments:

Kelli said...

aaaaahhhh my daughter would go nuts :) love love love ;)

Michelle said...

OMG! I don't have little boys and girls anymore, but I have a baby niece that these would look absolutely ADORABLE on! Thanks for the chance to win them. And Congrats on your future addition to the cute little Sanders clan. I bet Zane can't wait!

Marley said...

Jadyn would love them also. :)

Marley said...

Jadyn would love them. :)

Jody said...

Where are all the comments for this post?! I think lots of people would love to have some little leggies. Or armies. =) Cute! Congrats on baby boy #2. I can't wait to see the finished nursery with baby in it. May will be here before you know it!

Kathy said...

My granddaughters would love some!

April said...

This is such a good idea especially for down south!!! My little boy HATES when his shirt bunches up...who knew boys could be so particular?? and my older girl is a freak for tights!!! she too hate the bulky double up shirts!!!

sleezmaster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay said...

My little Amelia would love these!! So glad you posted where you got them in case I do not win lol.

Elizabeth said...

These are absolutely perfect for little girls and boys living in South Louisiana! My children prefer wearing shorts and short sleeves. I would be OK with that if we had these!

Laura Stewart said...

cute stuff!

Shell said...

awww! he's too cute! i make these too! love them, and you are so right perfect for la weather.