Sunday, March 13, 2011

Backyard Photoshoot

As most folks know, sometimes with a second pregnancy you tend to not be as detailed with documenting things...don't take as many pics...are too busy.
 I'm determined to not let that happen with this pregnancy.  With Zane we documented everything, month by month and even kept a pregnancy journal.  For this pregnancy I wanted to do an actual maternity photoshoot.  So I enlisted a friend to do some pics for us.  (That's a whole post of it's own!)
We had a great shoot and were very inspired when we got home.  David and I had been toying around with the idea of taking some family pics in front of the old 1948 panel truck in the backyard.  So we got out the good 'ol Sony Cypbershot and the remote and took these shots in the backyard. 



 I just adore them and love them even more that we took them ourselves.

We plan on making it a little family series as we make progress on the restoration of the truck and as our family grows.  Sappy...I know.  But I love it!

No comments: