Friday, March 25, 2011

A Nest in the Making

Oh the projects this little nest has had!  I've had so much fun crafting and sewing and spent some great time with my mom helping me to do it all.
My mom is great with a sewing machine but it meant a lot to me to sit down with her and her to help guide me on how to make all this happen.  We made the changing pad cover, the boppy cover, recovered the bedding and everything!
I even tackled a few projects solo, like this this frame that will hang on Liam's wall.  Super excited to get to play with some of my favorite scrapbook supplies on this one!
And the nightlight too!  Isn't this Hamby paper design amazing?!
Then I made a sweet little modern cap for the glider to spruce it up too.
These are the little felt birds for the mobile that will hang over the bed...one of my favorite things in the room!


It was all so much fun...picking out all the fabric choices...
And getting on my lil sewing machine to transform it into sweet little baby nest projects!
There are SO many more projects I wanna tackle but only time will tell if I get around to them;)

No comments: