Thursday, December 01, 2011

A season of thanks

This year I have so many things to be thankful for.
 Here are my top three. 
 Love my little Z sporting his turkey hat we made Thanksgiving morning.   I was so looking forward to him coming home from school with the traditional feather hat or the black pilgram hat but they didn't make them.  It made me sad...so we whipped this one up at the last minute and at first I didn't think he wanted to wear it but as we were hopping in the car to head to thanksgiving dinner he yelled...WAIT, MY HAT!  So I'm a proud momma!

Speaking of school,  this was our first Thanksgiving lunch with our little man.  Such a big boy!

And this was my attempt at a preholiday meal...a baked chicken with veggies and an acorn squash.  So yummy!
Hope your family had a great holiday!

No comments: