Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gone Hollywood

Well Plaquemine has gone Hollywood!!  Yep, our little town hosted a movie!  Well it wasn't the first and certainly won't be the last but it was exciting;)
This one was called Pawn Shop Chronicals staring Brendan Fraser, the star of the Mummy blockbuster hit movies.  The picture below is him arriving on set (in the Elivs costume).
They were filming right across the street from my shop!  Here they were taking a break and going in the Orleans on the Avenue for lunch;)  Brendan looks like he is giving a bit of an interview as he walks.

A few days later my friend sent me this pic that was taken on set at a church in Port Allen...PAUL WALKER!  In PORT ALLEN!  *le sigh*  Why oh why could Paul Walker be across the street from my shop in Plaquemine?  Oh well.  LOL!
I can't wait for the movie to come out, sounds interesting;)


No comments: