Sunday, February 09, 2014

Feeling Like I'm Failing...LOOK UP!

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will council you with my eye upon you."  - Psalms 32:8 NASB

Lately I feel like I've been failing.  A lot.  Feeling like despite my best efforts I'm just not...well enough.
Feeling like that as a wife, mother, homemaker and business woman.  I feel like I should be more.  Doing more.  Handling more.  But is "more" really better?  I keep trying to better maximize my time, organize and plan.  I just keep finding myself defeated.
But maybe God doesn't want me to do "more".  Maybe he doesn't even care ho much I get done.
God just wants our faithfulness.  Quality, not quantity.  He wants us to be smart with what he has given us.  That means being smart with our hearts and with our relationships and with everything we choose to do.  So when I find myself needing to be "MORE"...I need only look up!  He will council me with his eye upon me!


No comments: