Monday, June 23, 2014

Youth Camp 2014!!

This week was a journey and I had a great time!  Hopefully I was able to impact the lives of these amazing students but one thing is for sure, I learned a lot about myself.  We went to Shocco Springs in Alabama and the facility was awesome. 


My beautiful roomies
...and phone jacked on the van trip there.

While there I still took the time to work in my art journal during my quiet time.  I was asked to quiz the students in my group on the daily verse and for me I'm not good at memorizing scripture (or anything else for that matter).  But for some reason this verse stuck with me.  I wrote it on my arm and just focused on it all day and before I knew it, I had it. 














Our evening worship time with the students was so wonderful!

I feel so blessed to have been able to experience this with my husband, working side by side to impact these students.

No comments: