Friday, July 04, 2014

Be the change

So God revealed this scripture to me twice recently for the same struggles at the exact time I needed to see these words.  And since last week at camp with our youth students, I vowed to be "unchained" and free from those doubts and insecurities...I'm letting it go and allowing God to set me free from it.


These are a couple more journal pages I did this week...
"Be the Sunshine" - This quote spoke to me from the Angela Thomas "Brave" study.


This next one is so powerful for me.
"Be the change you want to see"
The last few months I've been feeling like I had no purpose.  I've been feeling beat up and steamrolled.  Honestly thinking something was horribly wrong.  Missing even.  Unloved and like I had nothing left to offer.  But God is changing something in me.  Stirring me.  Telling me to get up, refresh my spirit and be the light he wants me to be.





No comments: