Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Prayer Journal Pages

So I was going through my prayer journal and came across some pages I hadn't shared on here and thought I would post them.  

My prayer journal is probably my favorite art outlet.  It's where I just express whatever God has put on my heart in whatever medium I feel let to use and it's all there in chronological order to tell the story of my journey.  It's truly a cherish thing in my collection and I love thumbing through it and remind myself where I've been and the promises God has given me.
 Most of the time I use water color because it's my favorite but every now and then I mix it up.
 For the "Get Lit" on it was based on an amazing sermon our pastor preached and I was totally inspired to come home and create this one.
And the heart...well that one is one that was in my head for days before I could adequately visualize and put it down on paper and it is one of my favorite journal pages now.

No comments: