So recently I applied for an amazing design team for a scrapbook/paper craft kit club and I had to create some exclude items to submit to that call. This is a couple of things I created during that time.
The next project was just a plain kraft Heidi Swapp binder with a black and white spine when I started.
Again, I took vintage linens, lace, scrap paper (old Hambly I've been hoarding) and some burlap textured paper and just started layering till I liked the look. When I was happy with the layout of it I stared applying the Mod Podge to the back of everything then over the front of it all as well to make it all adhear and become really stiff and all feel like part of the binder when it dried.
OH and PS...I made it on the design team I was applying for! I'll post more about that later! EEEEPPPP!